Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"In All My Years of Ministry I Have Never Been Shaken Like This"

Our family was able to have a conference call just a few minutes ago. It was just great to hear his voice. As he described the absolute devastation his voice was trembling. He said "in all my years of ministry I have never been shaken like this...it didn't really hit me until I realized that we could have been killed." Please pray for him as he rests tonight. He may try to send out a personal email later tonight. Please continue to pray for him as he copes with this traumatic time in his life. If you are in Greenville South Carolina, Dr. Frank Garlock will be giving a report of his experiences when the earthquake hit. Shelly Hamilton (his daughter) emailed a few minutes ago to invite folks if they are able to come to Calvary Baptist Church in Simpsonville SC.

No comments:

Post a Comment